Reklama na Kulichkah
Illustrations to MITKI
- Title page
- Note from the authors: here you find only good humor and no evil sarcasm
- Mitki put on anything, but never fashionable
- Dyk! Yoly-Paly!
- Mitki pay a lot of attention to animals
- `Ottyazhnik'' is for example a cat who attracts attention of a MITKI-man
- Is it possible to do anything quietly?
- MITKI-man demonstrates his all-approval
- Three-time kiss is necessary even when meeting a hardly familiar face
- When saying farewell MITKI-man crashes a person in his arms
- Shurka! You are my bratishka, aren't you?!
- Soon the room starts to look like the darkest cell
- And Florenych, jerk! - oppanki it
- Solution of Soviet Food Program by a single Mitki-man
- To get all Mitki together, dress in stripped duffels and take a picture
- ``It was, you, Miron, who killed Paul! You, Oksana, leave all hope! I myself
saw how one Don Kazak slashed him into halves''
- This part of greeting ritual looks especially prominent
- ``Why are you mad at me, Phil?''
- A way to have a good time in a house where owners don't approve of alcoholic beverages
- Not finding a bottle, Florenych sighs with relief
- Pushki, Lermontov, Dostoevsky and Alfred de Myusse (the jerk)
- Shy by nature Mitki-man asks his lover to put off the light.
- ``Roll down the wick, it gives away a smoke''
- It's easy to understand that this phrase is likely to have wrong effect on his lover
- It's an absract Mitki-man, not Dmitri Shagin
- MITKI and Culture title page
- Once in a warm ``white'' night
- ``Who is barking up there?!''
``Who is barking up there!''
- ``Who is barking up there?'' could lighten up a party
- Such as David Bowie wouldn't come to the beer-stall
- MITKI Joke: in the end Russian drowns too
- Fundamental work: ``MITKI and David Bowie''
- ``David Bowie''
- ``For starters, I'll read you some Pushkin'' (opens the bottle and drinks)
- ``Stop! are you nuts?''
- ``He worked out his mouth to gulp whole bottles!''
``I made only one small gulp!''
- ``Cat has four legs,
It has a long tail
Don't touch the pet
Because of its small size''
- ``Tanks clattered on the battlefield!''
- Mozart was a Russian (version of Dmitri Shagin)
- ``If I come out and
Take a look around:
Women are partying
And I am having fun!''
- MITKI and NE-MITKI
- Phil and sestrenki
- D.Shagin boasts that he never knew a woman
- ``What is MITKI?'' How many are there stars in the sky? Why do the flowers grow?
- Sexual trauma
- The lizard and the law
- The dragon and the law
- Shmudak and Vidak
- Vidak and Edak
- Problem of Dembel' in Western cinema
- Mr.Mejer becomes a DEMBEL' and he starts to shine his fur hat
- Mr. Meyer: ``I have no my own chair''
- ``Make my day!''
- Criminals gave him a pack of shredded paper, took the painting
and were gone.
Also Illustrations to Oleg Grigoriev