help???

Cosmo Cosmos (Cosmos5@netscape.com)
Thu, 02 May 1996 11:18:37 -0700

Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 11:18:37 -0700
From: Cosmo Cosmos <Cosmos5@netscape.com>
To: yegor@engin.umich.edu
Subject: help???

I am searching the net, without any luck, for Professor Nancy Bicard of
the Univ. So. California School of Music Keyboard Studies Department. My
search is not in your immediate interest, but I am hoping that your
knowledge might direct me in my search. I am trying to find information
about Victor Hartman (1834-1873), a Russian architect and painter, whose
exhibit (gallery of the St. Petersburg Architectural Association -
organized by the Academy of Fine Arts) in 1874 inspired Musorgsky to
compose "Pictures at an Exhibition". Do you know any sites or resources?
Are there any Usenet groups where I might post my interest? Any help
will be enormously appreciated, and I thank you in advance! Best
regards.