Shagin's painting in GIF

Sergei A Maurits (sergei@landau.isr.alaska.edu)
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 11:16:16 -0900

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 11:16:16 -0900
From: Sergei A Maurits <sergei@landau.isr.alaska.edu>
To: yegor@engin.umich.edu
Subject: Shagin's painting in GIF

Yegor,

As a reader of MITKI-page let me thank you for taking all trouble to
create it. I'd like to make my small contribution. I have in my
SPb-directory a GIF-image (142KB, pretty good resolution) of Shagin's
painting. It is dated by 1989, one can see it on the picture, however
I have no idea, what the painting title and size. It is PIVNOJ LAREK
with a beer flood from the window, pretty persistent topic in Shagin's
painting (Ikarushka, for instance). Data of the file creation is
January 15, 1995, but I have absolutely no recollection where it came
from. Apparently, some SPb Web-pages (Povsemestno Protyanutaya
Pautina, as they say nowadays).

Let me know, if you need it for MITKI-page and if yes, to which adress
I should mail it (142KB).

Thank you,
Sergei