Reklama na Kulichkah
THE LIST OF THE PRINCIPAL EXHIBITIONS
OF THE MITKI ARTISTS' GROUP
Besides these, the Mitki group has taken part in more than
200 exhibitions, both in Russia and abroad.
- 1984, August. Ust-Narva, the House of Culture "The
- Exhibition of the Fifteen".
- 1985, March. The first home-show (Griboedova Canal).
- Dispersed by the Militia on March 13.
- 1985, September. Ust-Izhora, the House of Scientists. The
- first official exhibition of the Mitki group; poetry
readings (V.Krivulin, O.Okhapkin); concerts
- 1985, December. The Kirov Palace of Culture. The first
- exposition of the Mitki Group within the exhibition
of the Society for Experimental Art.
- 1986, May. The Leningrad Palace of Youth. The second
- exposition of the Mitki within the SEA exhibition.
(The exhibition forbidden by the General Department
of Culture and the KGB).
- 1987, January. Gavan, Pavilion 1. The exposition of the
- Mitki group within the SEA exhibition; joint actions
with "the new" group.
- 1987, June. The Sverdlov Palace of Culture. "The Days of The
- Mitki Culture". Poetry readings, concerts
- 1987, October. Petershof, University.
- 1988, April. Moscow. The Artists' Union Exhibition Hall
- (Kuznetsky Most). Retrospective exhibition.
- l988, May. Narva. The Mitki exposition within the International
- Seminar on Modern Art.
- 1988 September. Paris, "De La Seita", Museum Gallery. The
- Mitki exposition within the exhibition "Russian
Rock in Posters".
- 1988, October. The Railwaymen Palace of Culture.
- Retrospective exhibition.
- 1988, December. The Central Exhibition Hall. The group
- exposition within the exhibition "Contemporary Art
- 1988, January. Gavan, Pavilion 1. The group exposition
- within the exhibition "Forty Years of Leningrad
Avant-garde. From Unofficial Art to Perestroika".
- 1989, February, The Exhibition Hall of the Artists'
- Fund of Russian Federation.
- 1989, May. Novosibirsk, Academytown, The Exhibition Hall
- of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR.
- l989, May. Vienna, the Institute of Slavic Studies.
- 1989, August-September, "Mitki in Europe", Antwerp, "Vrije
- Val" Gallery; Cologne, "Klapperhof" Gallery;
Paris, "Confluences" Cultural Center.
- 1989, December, The Pravda Newspaper Museum. "100
- Pictures in the Defense of Oleg Grigoryev".
- 199O, February-March. The Expocenter. The Mitki exposition
- within the First Biennale of the Newest Art"
- 1990, February-Marsh. Kuybyshev, the Timurovets Cinema
- Hall. "Mitki in Samara".
- 1990, June-July. The State Russian Museum. The exposition
- of the group with the exhibition "The territory of Art".
- 1990, June. Moscow, the Palace of Youth. The big retrospective
- exhibition "Mitki in Moscow".
- 1990, December. Voronezh. The Kramskoy Museum of Art.
- 1991, Januery. Minsk. The Byelorussian Palace of Arts.
- 1991, March. Tver. The Regional Museum of Art.
- 1991, May. The Central Exhibition Hall. The group exposition
- within the exhibition "City" (Petersburg).
- l991, September, Archangelsk. The Regional Museum of Fine
- 1991, October. The Saltykov-Shchedrin Public Library. The
- group exposition within the exhibition "Avant-garde
and the Tradition of Russian Print Graphics".
- 1991, October. The Museum of the City History (Petersburg).
- The Mitki exposition at the exhibition of the gifts of
the TV marathon "Renascence".
- 1991 March, Central Exibition Hall, The group
- exposition within the exhibition "Art-Contact".
- 1992, November. Paris, "Du Haut-Pas" Gallery.
- 1993, April. The Central Exhibition Hall. The group exposi-
- tion within the exhibition "Petersburg-93".
- 1993, December. State Russian Museum, The Retrospective
- Faibition 10 Years of the Movements.